Sunday 16 March 2014

Processing Workshop


Last weekend, I attended a workshop which was organized under my society ( SEE - Student's Society of Electrical & Electronic Engineering).




In this blog post, I will roughly share with all of you the material for this workshop since Processing & Arduino are both open source based.


Download : 
  1. Workshop Material Download
  2. Processing Power Point Slides



I am glad that all these are organized by my juniors ranging from the workshop materials, slides and the whole events.

Besides, this workshop's objective is to expose the participants about GUI ( Graphic User Interface ) for their Elecronic/Arduino based projects.



Finally, I hope that this kind of workshop are able to be organized continuously in near future so as to inspire the young generations towards science & technology.

Thank you.

"Get Inspired and Do Great Things ! "


-VK






No comments:

Post a Comment